Help your students quickly go inward with over 30 topically-created inspirational openers as well as Christ-centered devotionals that can be read at the beginning of each class. Also included are teacher prompts throughout the class (and scriptures for Christian version) to help your students embrace the topic more fully.
Each sequence includes a warm-up, transition, core flow, cool down and some optional balancing and abdominal poses. You can choose from a wide variety of sequences in just moments. No need to spend time creating a new class or paying a monthly fee. Just select a sequence and you’re ready to start teaching.
Scientific studies have solidly proven that meditation can help to heal and promote mental and emotional health and well-being. Learning how to meditate is a skill we all need to learn. By incorporating meditation into your yoga classes, you teach students this valuable tool. And it’s so easy, as each script is quickly accessible for you to read.
2. Why I Wrote No Prep Yoga Plans
3. How to Use this Guide
4. Theme-based Yoga Class Combination Chart
1. 16 Relaxation Scripts
2. Using Essential Oils in your Class with Chart
1. Becoming an Authentic Yoga Teacher
2. Creating Mindful Awareness in Your Classes
3. 30 Scripted Faith-Based or Motivational Class Openers
Faith-Based Openers Include Scripture and Prayers
Inspirational Openers Include Positive Quotes and Affirmations
1. Introduction and How to Use the Sequences
2. Yoga Pose Types and Benefits
3. 36 Yoga Sequences by Themes & Body Parts
1. Meditation Overview for Yoga Teachers
2. 30 Guided Meditation Scripts by Themes [Faith-Based or Inspirational]
1. 6 Yoga Breathing Instructions and Benefits
1. Verbal Cueing & Benefits for 24 Most Common Poses
2. At a Glance Poses and Benefits
3. Yoga Relief for Common Ailments
1. How to Set up a Meditation Class or Group
2. Sample Class Outline
3. Sample First Class Lesson Plan
4. And More!
“No Prep Yoga Plans should be included in every Teacher Training Program. This is such a beneficial resource for Yoga Teachers both personally and professionally. After I completed my Teacher Training I was overwhelmed and a little burned out. I felt intimidated and wasn’t sure where to begin.
This guide helped me create the foundation for my classes as I added my signature style. I have multiple commitments and sometimes find it difficult to find the time to prepare proper sequences for every class ahead of time.
The self-reflective meditations are extremely helpful as they allow me to center myself before each class. Rhonda provides the roadmap that creates space for me to be still. It is mutually beneficial for my students and myself. If you are considering a Faith-based Yoga teacher training, Please consider No Yoga Plan, it will change your life, and those around you in the best way possible.”