How Would You Like to Supplement your Yoga Teacher Training Program with No Prep Yoga Plans?
No Prep Yoga Plans is the Yoga Cliff Notes for New Yoga Teachers. Many new yoga teachers often leave their teacher training program lacking confidence and full of new teacher jitters. They wonder if they have all it takes to start teaching yoga right away and will they get it right. Although they’ve gained a ton of knowledge during their training, most often, they have few organized resources that actually allow them to start teaching RIGHT away with confidence and skill.
Why No Prep Yoga Plans?
- NPYP contains 35 ready-made theme-based sequences that can be used at a moment’s notice. Students can use the sequences as a resource while building their own unique style and voice.
- Ready-made relaxation scripts. Students don’t have to write down their own relaxation scripts or try to come up with one on the fly. NPYPs have many to choose from to help students relax and transition students into their yoga practice.
- 30 Guided Meditation Scripts as well as a meditation overview will give more teachers confidence in leading a meditation class. Many teacher training programs give little time to the area of meditation; however, many people love having meditation incorporated into their yoga classes.
- There is also instructions on verbal cueing, yoga and ailments charts, inspirational and devotional openers, essential oils, the most popular yoga breath instructions, and much more.
We’re sure you offer a great teacher training program and your students learned so much, but at the end of the day, it’s a lot to remember, take in, and access when needed. No Prep Yoga Plans will give your trainees that added support and make your Yoga Teacher Training stand out above the rest.
Read what one yoga studio said about No Prep Yoga Plans:
Oh my goodness!!! I just previewed through all 270 pages! Couldn’t stop! I know this is super information just from the preview. I kept saying to myself, “I want to add this book to my Teacher Training Program.” I am thrilled to see the completeness of this yoga teacher book. I will be adding it to my required reading for my teachers in training. I have lots and lots of books, but this one adds those beautiful meditations and great suggestions on how to add them into a practice. I usually encourage my teachers to write their own and this will give them all they need. Plus the sequences with intentions are terrific and easy to understand as well. Bravo!- Debbie Zarnay, Owner of Zarnay Yoga, FL
Two Ways to Supplement:
- Become an affiliate, place a banner on your website, and direct students to banner to order their No Prep Yoga Plans guide. You’ll receive a commission with each order. Students can purchase either the download or hard copy.
- Pass the savings onto your students. We will give you a coupon code for students to use while purchasing that will subtract your commissioned amount. That way students can get the guide at a big discount.
Interested or want more information?
Contact us at email@example.com or sign up to become an affiliate.
SAMPLE BANNER ADS FOR YOUR WEBSITE: