What Are No Prep Yoga Plans?
No Prep Yoga Plans are the ultimate yoga cliff notes for yoga teachers. Each guide contains themed yoga lesson plans, guided meditation and relaxation scripts, class openers, yoga sequences and so much more! Whether you are a new yoga teacher looking to supplement your coursework or a seasoned yoga teacher desiring to give your students a more holistic yoga experience… You'll love no prep yoga plans!
Over 30 ready-made themed yoga sequences to choose from. Use it as is or modify to your style, class, length, or liking.
Guided Meditation Scripts
Get 30 guided meditation scripts to begin (or end) your classes. Also contains 15-progressive relaxation scripts to help your students unwind.
Themed Yoga Lessons
Inspirational or devotional class openers to provide students with a mind, body, and spirit experience with over 12 themes to choose including trust, gratitude, love, and more.
- 30 + Ready-Made Themed Yoga Sequences
- 16 Relaxation Scripts
- 30 Guided Meditation Scripts
- Essential Oils Integration Guide
- Breathing techniques & instructions
- Verbal cueing and best practices
- Yoga and common ailments
- Yoga poses and benefits chart
- How to create mindful awareness
- And MUCH more!
Why Yoga Teachers Love No Prep Yoga Plans...
- You’re In A Hurry And No Time To Plan A Lesson? Just Choose, Mix & Match, and Your Ready to Teach a Inspiring Yoga in No Time at All. You’re always only minutes away from creating a great yoga class.
- You’re A New Yoga Teacher And Feeling A Little Scared! I’ve been there. Even after my two yoga trainings, I still felt a little insecure about teaching my first class with confidence. No Prep Yoga Plans can help you to develop as a teacher by providing you with an array of sequences that you can learn and build upon as you grow into a great teacher.
- You Want To Create A Quality Yoga Class & Give Your Students More? Maybe you already have a great yoga class and following but you’d like to add more value to your class by adding some inspirational messages or even an ending guided meditation.
- You See Yoga As A Way To Encourage And Even Support Personal Growth And Inner Healing. By incorporating the Christ-centered or Inspirational Devotionals and or a topic-specific Guided Meditation in your yoga class, you provide a medium for your students to grow inwardly in addition to getting a great physical workout.
What Yoga Teachers & Studio Owners Say:
Hear what yoga professionals are saying about No Prep Yoga Plans!
"Such a Beneficial Resource for Yoga Teachers.”
“These No Prep Yoga Plans are Amazing!”
“Bravo. I Want to Add to My Teacher Training Program.”
“You Have a Goldmine Here.”
"Thank you for Sharing Your Heart for God and Yoga."
Two Versions of No Prep Yoga Plans Available!
Choose Inspirational or Faith-Based ...
Create a Transformative Yoga Plans in Minutes.
Download as Ebook or Get Hard Copy Binder!
Order Ebook today and get instant download or purchase hardcopy binder that will be sent to you in the mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are The Christian And Inspiration Versions The Same?
No, the devotionals and guided meditation are originals and completely different in both of the No Prep Yoga Plan guided. The sequences are the same as well as the more general information. In the Christian version, the emphasis is more on Christian meditation so references to Christ and Father God are used. In the Inspirational guided meditations, you may hear words like Spirit, God, Universe. However, guided meditations in both guides would be enjoyed by all students. There is a WIDE variety of topics covered in many unique and original ways.
Our Yoga Studio Offers Teacher Trainings And I’d Love To Sell No Prep Yoga Plans As A Supplemental Text For My Students. Is That Possible?
Yes, No Prep Yoga Plans offers an affiliate program for yoga studios. When you sign up as an affiliate, you will receive your own unique code. After that, you can place a link, with your embedded code on your website and students can be directed to this link and purchase the guide(s). For each purchase, your studio will receive a percentage of the profits.
Can I Record The Guided Meditation?
Yes you can record for class use only; however, guided meditations are not allowed to be published to any online platforms including youtube, vimeo, etc.
I Own A Yoga Studio And Would Like To Have No Prep Yoga Plans Available For All My Teachers? How Does That Work?
If you have a yoga studio, you would need to purchase the yoga studio license version of No Plans Yoga Plans. This would allow all students to use any of the materials at will.
Can I Post Devotionals Or Guided Meditations On My Website, Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo, Or Other Social Media Sites?
No, devotionals, sequences, and guided meditations are for physical class use only. However, if you are teaching on a paid fitness platform you can use the materials to teach your class. They should not be published on any free or open platforms or for the general public?