No Prep Yoga Plans Terms and Conditions
Please read before purchasing any of our products to make sure you are adhering to our terms and conditions.
Your use of this website and the products and services offered and supplied via this website https://noprepyogaplans.com (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document), whether as a guest or a registered user, is subject to the following legal terms and conditions, which are effective and binding between you and No Prep Yoga Plans (following as “NPYP”). Use of NPYP’s website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use NPYP’s website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use NPYP’s website, as these will apply to your use of NPYP’s website. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not continue to use or access NPYP’s website or use any other of the Services. NPYP recommends that you print a copy of these terms and conditions, or save them to your computer, for future reference.
Your use of any other services or websites which are similar to the Services and which are provided by a third party, including any third party services or websites which NPYP’s website links to (including other services or websites operated by NPYP), is subject to the legal terms which govern usage of those other services, and NPYP has no responsibility whatsoever for such usage.
Accepting the Terms
The Services are available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and that all registration information you submit is truthful and correct. NPYP reserves the right to: (a) refuse the Services to anyone at any time without notice and for any reason; and (b) change its eligibility criteria at any time without notice and for any reason. You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if: (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with NPYP; (b) you are not normally resident in the USA or the country from which you use the Services; or (c) you are a person not allowed to receive or use the Services under the laws of USA or any other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
Additionally, following clauses apply for the Acceptance of Use of our Services:
- If the user has his own yoga studio, he would need to purchase the yoga studio license version of NPYP. This operation will allow any student in the use on any material reachable into the website, avoiding any duplication and distribution of the material under any circumstances.
- The agreement includes one hard copy of NPYP with a downloadable ebook version. Your agreement allows up to 3 total copies per yoga studio that can be used at will by yoga staff or team. No parts of NPYP can be copied and distributed for yoga training classes, workshops, or otherwise.
- All the material present into the Website is exclusively for personal and physical class use only. If you are teaching on a paid fitness platform you can use the materials to teach your class.
- No portion, part or content of the Website/Material in a partial or entire portion of the content can be published over the Web (comprehensive of social media platforms or video sharing platforms), without our written consent.
- The user may use NPYP to create a video on a paid or closed platform that includes his own set of customers that is not open to the general public. The user can however, use the NPYP sequences to plan and implement his yoga classes for both online and physical classes.
Changes to the Terms
NPYP reserves the right to alter or replace the Terms, or to change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, by posting on the Site or by sending you an email. You agree that NPYP may limit the Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. It is your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for changes, as they are binding on you. You agree that in continuing to use the Services following the posting of any changes to the Terms such continued use constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You agree to use the Site and all Services responsibly and legally and not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by the Terms and by the Acceptance paragraph enlisted before in this document.
Under the Terms you are prohibited from taking any action in relation to your use of the Services which:
- infringes any patent, trade mark, copyright, right of publicity or other such right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
- is false, misleading or inaccurate;
- is obscene, offensive, or unlawful in any way;
- constitutes spam, junk mail or advertising which has not been authorised in writing by NPYP; results in software viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful interfering with, damaging or destroying the proper function of the Services; or impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of NPYP.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by NPYP in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on NPYP LTD’s infrastructure;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services), including (but not limited to) attacking the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack;
- access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by NPYP, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with NPYP. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and agree not to run any form of spam or auto-responder on the Services.
If you breach this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence. NPYP will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and NPYP will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
NPYP does not guarantee that any Content will be made available on or through the Services. NPYP has no obligation to monitor the Services or content. However, NPYP reserves the right to remove, edit or modify any Content in its sole discretion from the Services at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such content or if NPYP is concerned that you may have violated the Terms).
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
In order to use parts of the Services, you may be required to register with NPYP and select a password and “user name”. You shall not:
- create or use as a user name the name of another person with the intention of impersonating that person;
- use as a user name a name which is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorisation; or
- use as a user name a name which is offensive or inflammatory as deemed by NPYP in its sole discretion.
NPYP reserves the right to refuse registration of or to cancel a user name in its sole discretion and to disable any user name or password, at any time, if in its reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms. You agree not to use another user’s account without such other user’s express permission.
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services. You must not disclose this information to any third party. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify NPYP immediately by email to us.
Accordingly, you agree that you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
Payments and Refunds
The user can consult any service price, directly visiting the Website during the payment process.
Nowadays, we concede 30 days windows for any request of refund. Any action of this type may be performed only if the hard copy materials can be returned undamaged and in similar conditions of a new product. Finally, the user is responsible for any returning shipping cost.
Third party websites
The Services may contain links to other websites or resources on the Internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. You acknowledge that NPYP is not responsible or liable for the content or any aspect of such third party websites and you use them at your own risk. The fact that NPYP provides links to certain third party websites does not in any way constitute endorsement of association with such websites by NPYP. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that NPYP shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by your use of any such website or resource.
Intellectual property rights
You agree to NPYP (and others permitted by NPYP to act on its behalf) doing the following in connection with the provision of the Services:
- using and performing the Services on your behalf (including but not limited to displaying, utilising and promoting the Content together with any other such information as is required in order for the Services to function effectively);
- allowing others to utilise the Content as part of the Services; and
- publishing, and permitting others to publish, the name(s), trademarks, and details of you and the other Fund Creators involved in your Active Projects.
You hereby agree to NPYP using, and displaying as appropriate your trademarks, logos or similar proprietary rights solely in connection with the Services. None of the above affects your ownership rights in relation to Content you upload onto the Site.
NPYP reserves the right to terminate your account or restrict access to all or any part of the Services at any time without notice or cause and such termination and/or restriction will be effective immediately. This may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information and/or Content associated with your membership. If you wish to terminate your account at any time, please contact us by email at our official email address. NPYP will effect the termination of your account, and remove your information from the Site, as soon as reasonably possible.
The Terms, and your relationship with NPYP under the Terms (including the subject-matter of the Terms and the formation of the contract, and any contractual or non-contractual dispute associated with your use of the Services), are governed by American law. You and NPYP agree that the courts of USA shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute. Notwithstanding this, you agree that NPYP shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal