Here are a Few Tips on Promoting No Prep Yoga Plans Through Affiliate Marketing
You may already be familiar with affiliate marketing and don’t need this guide at all. However, I find that most people sign up to be an affiliate and have little experience what to do next. This simple guide will show you the steps to getting your program up and running in no time. Do one or two steps a day or finish them all at once, it’s up to you
Quick Steps Guide to Getting Up an Running Quickly with Affiliate Marketing
Step 5) Begin to promote products on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media accounts. Watch Videos 1 and 2 for more details.
Step 6) Send the already written personal sales letter (one for each product) to your subscriber list, family, or friends. You can promote a new product once per week or more frequently if you like. Watch Video # 3 on how to hyperlink your affiliate code in a email.
More On Marketing on Social Media
Even when you’re practicing all the right SEO techniques, you really don’t want to leave it up to chance that users stumble across your site when searching on Google. It’s important to remember that it can take a while for new websites to reach the top of Google search results even with good SEO, therefore you will need to turn to a range of different digital marketing techniques in order to best promote your site.
We’ve mentioned video marketing first, because it is easily becoming one of the most popular ways to promote a whole range of different things on- line. The best thing about video marketing is that it can be done on popular platforms such as YouTube and also tied into social media marketing in or- der to attract more people to your affiliate site and encourage them to buy the products which you have advertised. A great way to use video market- ing is through the use of video reviews. If possible, it can be a great idea to purchase the products that you are promoting yourself, and create an in- formative, engaging video review that users will love to watch. Of course, it has to be a positive review! You can then display a link to your website, or the page on your site where the product is listed, to let interested users know where they can purchase it. Although this may not be feasible for some affiliate marketers, it’s definitely worth doing if you can.
Social Media Marketing
With almost everybody in the world signing up to at least one of the main social media networks, it makes absolute sense that your new affiliate site should have a presence on social media. You can do this by either posting links to your website and its pages on your own personal social media pro- file and encouraging your friends and followers to share it with the users who follow them, or even setting up a dedicated page or profile which you will use purely to promote your affiliate site.
Social media is quickly becoming one of the most used ways to find new products and/or services online, and you should never underestimate its power when it comes to website and product promotion. The affiliate pro- gram which you are using may also provide links which are suitable for so- cial media updates, giving you the option to post them on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram as well as your affiliate site. Us- ing social media massively increases your audience, and gives you access to members of your target audience who may not know about your site. It’s also a great way to engage with the people who are buying products through your site, too – comments sections and direct messages can be used to answer questions or simply engage and get involved with your tar- get market.
Many affiliate marketers use email marketing as a method of promoting their different products and services. This is because email is one of the most-used mail services in the world today, and a well-thought out, interesting email can be a great way to encourage customers to shop. However, there are a lot of different things which should be taken into consideration when you decide to use email for affiliate marketing. One of the main concerns which you should have is that of spam and junk mail. Every day, anybody with an email address gets at least one spam mail in their inbox, and although this does tend to go to a dedicated inbox, many miss the filter. Because of this, email users tend to dismiss most emails that don’t catch their eye immediately when they look at the subject line, so make sure that your subject line is different from that of every other email marketer out there.
Along with this, the issue of privacy is also one which should be considered when you use email marketing in order to promote your affiliate site. You should only ever send emails to pre-approved email addresses, which have been added to a mailing list with consent.
Last but certainly not least, content marketing is a hugely powerful way of promoting your affiliate site. Content is king on the internet, and good con- tent both on and off your website can be an ideal way to keep it updated, attract new customers, and promote your affiliate products. Starting a busi- ness blog which is a part of your website is one of the best ways in which you can use content to promote it. A business blog means that you will be able to update your website’s content regularly, leading to better SEO and more interest in your site itself.
But, what do you blog about? Depending on the types of niche which you have chosen for your affiliate marketing venture, there will be plenty of different topics which you should cover. For example, if you are promoting on- line casinos, you will be able to write a huge variety of different blog posts on this topic. This could include ‘how-to’ guides for a range of different casino games, tips and tricks for winning, historical information about online gaming, or even the latest online gaming news. No matter which niche you have chosen, a little bit of research will give you access to endless possibilities when it comes to material to write about on your blog. Promote your blog posts on social media in order to get more views!
Affiliate Marketing Do’s and Don’ts
- Do make sure you save your affiliate links to a text file on your computer.
- Do make sure you save any graphics to your computer and upload to your webhosting space.
- Do make sure that your images show up on your website.
- Do make sure that the images are clickable and go to the
right site when they are clicked on.
- Do check that your affiliate link goes to your affiliate account use the tracking statistics provided by the program you are using.
- Do make sure you can accept payments in the currency offered by the Vendor / Network.
- Do check that any CPA offers you are promoting are still current; sometimes campaigns are halted or replaced by newer ones.
- Do join affiliate marketing forums, ask questions, interact and learn from other affiliate marketers.
- Do make sure that you understand any terms and conditions placed upon you the affiliate by the network you are promoting. Don’t mix programs if you are not allowed to.
- Do keep your website current, and up to date with fresh content.
- Do periodically test your order links to ensure that any vendors’ product you are promoting through Clickbank is still using Clickbank as their affiliate program.
- Do periodically test your links to products you are promoting and are listed on PayDotCom, PaySpree or RapBank to ensure they are still live and in business.
- Do work hard to drive traffic to your site. If you have time, write articles on your chosen Niche / topic and submit these to the popular article directories.
- Do join in discussion forums related to your niche / site theme, use the signature file to link back to your site.
- Don’t expect to earn a fortune overnight, it just doesn’t happen. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.
- Don’t break the rules of any agreements you have signed with the networks or other affiliate program managers.
- Don’t spam anyone with unsolicited email messages.
- Don’t forget to place a notice on your site and a warning in your email communications so you comply with the FTC guidelines.
- Don’t forget to make use of any marketing materials the program vendor may have provided. Banners, Graphics, email messages or text ads. Remember though to stay away from any duplicate content, rewrite the emails, re word the adverts so they are unique to you and your site.
- Don’t load your site with lots of flashing, rotating, blinking banners that make it look like a firework display!
- Don’t give up, if you are rejected by one network, try another.